Yes. You can take backup of your dedicated server with our Acronis Cyber Backup & recovery solution, which you can buy at an additional cost.
- Acronis backup is a cloud based backup solution, where database, server files, disk volume backups can be stored. A user can take daily, weekly or monthly backups, based on their need.
- Acronis provides instant restoration of the dedicated server backup, and also offers security against ransomware.
- Acronis backup is present in USA & Asia locations. On buying incremental backup storage, the new backup storage will get added to the already existing Acronis panel (depending on the location).
- While new customers can buy the Acronis Backup add-on in the purchase flow, existing customers can buy it from their control panel.
- Acronis Cyber Backup add-on is not covered under the money back guarantee refund policy.
- The tenure & renewal cycle of Acronis backup is not dependent on the tenure of the dedicated server purchased.
Our Linux Dedicated Servers come with access to cPanel accounts, and usage of up to 100 cPanel accounts is considered as an acceptable or normal usage. In case your hosting account exceeds this threshold, you will be billed for each additional cPanel account, at our then current rates.
Our sales agents are currently unavailable. Please leave a message and we will get back to you.