Every email service provider follows a different process when setting up their business email. At BigRock, we simplify it through the following:
A) Change your domain name’s name servers
- Login to your Control Panel
- Search for the domain where you have bought this Business Email Order and navigate to the Order Information view.
- Click the Name Server Details link. Here, you will find the Name Servers that you need to set for your domain.
If you want to retain your domain name’s name servers instead of using BigRock’s name servers, you’ll have to add the DNS Records listed on this page to your existing name servers.
B) Create email accounts
Once the service is activated, you need to create email accounts to send and receive emails. You can also set up aliases, email forwards, mailing lists, and so on from your Email Administration Interface.
C) Send and receive emails using the business email accounts
BigRock offers the following options while receiving and sending emails using the accounts that you’ve just created:
- Configure a desktop email client for downloading and sending emails
- Login to the web-based interface for accessing your emails online
Now, you can easily send and receive emails using your business email account either through the Webmail interface or by using a desktop client.