This addendum (“Server Addendum”) also applies to you if you purchased VPS or dedicated server services and are incorporated by reference into the BigRock Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this Server Addendum have the meanings provided in the Terms of Service. BigRock may modify this Server Addendum at any time without notice.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Customers may cancel their VPS services at any time via the Customer/Reseller Control Panel.
- For more information about our money back guarantee and refund policy for VPS services please refer to the Cancellations and Refunds section of our Terms of Service.
In addition to any Prohibited Uses outlined
in the Acceptable Use Policy,
customers may not:
- Utilize the Services to run public IRCd’s or malicious bots.
- Utilize the Services to run any type of BitTorrent client or tracker that links to or downloads illegal content.
- Utilize the Services to run an Open/Public proxy, or use a proxy to access illegal/malicious content.
- Utilize the Services to use I/O intensive applications which adversely affect normal server operations.
- Utilize the Services in any manner which adversely affect normal server operations.
- In addition to any Prohibited Uses outlined in the Acceptable Use Policy, customers may not:
- BigRock can take any action to enforce its rights under this Server Addendum or the BigRock Terms of Service, which includes but is not limited to, accessing our server by any means, and if required: (i) resetting our server passwords; and/or (ii) suspending User access to our server and/or deleting User access (and thereafter deleting such User’s data from our server).
BigRock shall offer support to the User, only if
there is a failure with:
(i) the hardware of our servers; (ii) the network infrastructure supporting our servers; (iii) the deployment of our servers; (iv) the installation of supported operating systems, if any; and (v) setting up reverse domain name systems for the internet protocol addresses (IPs) given by the BigRock.
User is advised to and shall be solely
responsible for: (i) handling the reputation of IPs and taking necessary
steps to delist any blacklisted IPs; (ii) updating and patching the
operating system and applications on our server provided to the User; (iii)
making changes to our server that impact the display of information in the
Customer/Reseller Control Panel.
- Generally, accounts may come with a default inode limit of 1,000,000 to better protect the file system; provided, however, that such limit may vary depending on the package or services you purchased.
- Our VPS and dedicated server packages include 100 cPanel accounts at no extra charge. However, if you exceed 100 cPanel accounts, you will be billed for each additional cPanel account, at our then current rates.
- VPS accounts will be governed by our Acceptable Use Policy.
Backup and Data Loss
- BigRock does not provide any backups for VPS servers. Your use of the VPS service is solely at your own risk. BigRock is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on BigRock’s servers.
This file was last modified: March 1, 2022.